Page Copyright @2019 Shanghai Aifafa Instrument Technology Co., Ltd. www.300.cn 《中华人民共和国电信与信息服务业务经营许可证》 沪ICP备05061880号
Ziemon Control Software for QC manufacturers take you to understand the seven tools of QC
Many people want to know what the seven tools of QC are. Today, the manufacturer of Ziemon Control Software for QC will take you to learn about the seven tools of QC.
The seven major tools of QC are as follows:
1. Checklist. Also known as survey form, statistical analysis form, etc. The manufacturer of Ziemon Control Software for QC tells you that the checklist is the simplest and most frequently used method among the seven methods of QC.
2. Stratification method. In order to distinguish the effects of various characteristics in the collected data on the results, the individual characteristics are used to classify and count, and the chaotic data or information is summarized into meaningful categories. This type of statistical method is called the stratification method.
3. Plato. Also known as the Pareto chart, it is named after the 19th century Italian economist Plato, the inventor of the chart. Plato was the first to use a Pareto chart to analyze the distribution of social wealth.
4. Cause and effect diagram. The manufacturer of Ziemon Control Software for QC tells you that it is an analysis method to discover the "root cause" of a problem. Modern business management education divides it into problem-based, cause-based, and countermeasure-based fishbone diagrams.
5. Scatter diagram. It is a chart used to indicate whether there is a correlation between a pair of data. This pair of data may be the relationship of "characteristics-factors", "characteristics-characteristics", and "factors-factors".
6. Histogram. Also known as mass distribution map. The manufacturer of Ziemon Control Software for QC tells you that it is a statistical report graph, which is represented by a series of vertical stripes or line segments with varying heights to indicate the data distribution.
7. Control chart. Refers to the statistical analysis management tool used to judge whether the process is stable, whether there are opportunities or special causes of variation, mainly by comparing actual quality characteristics with control limits based on past experience.
The above are the seven QC tools that Ziemon Control Software for QC manufacturers told you. I hope it will be helpful to you.