Two test methods of Rubber Process Analyzer
More or less mechanical equipment will have problems of this kind or that, how does Rubber Process Analyzer detect problems? Here is a brief introduction to the testing method of Rubber Process Analyzer.
Aging performance detection method of Rubber Process Analyzer equipment
1. Hot air aging test: The Rubber Process Analyzer manufacturer tells you that under normal pressure, constant temperature and hot air, after a certain period of time, the change in physical-mechanical properties of the pattern is measured, which is used to measure the thermal stability of rubber and the anti-aging agent. performance.
2. Oxygen aging test: The Rubber Process Analyzer manufacturer tells you to measure the oxygen induction period and rate of oxygen absorption of the sample in the airtight oxygen inhaler to evaluate the resistance to oxygen aging of rubber and to study the kinetics of the oxidation process. Evaluate the effectiveness and optimal dosage of antioxidants.
3. Artificial climate aging test: simulate and strengthen the factors such as sunlight, heat, rain and temperature in the atmosphere, in order to obtain a method similar to the results of the atmospheric aging test in the shortest time.
Low temperature performance detection method of Rubber Process Analyzer equipment
1. Torsional modulus test: By measuring the torsion angle of rubber at different temperatures, the change in torsional modulus is calculated to measure the degree of rigidity increase of rubber at low temperature.
2. Glass transition temperature test: The Rubber Process Analyzer manufacturer tells you to determine the temperature at which the rubber transitions from a highly elastic state to a glass state, that is, the glass transition temperature. It can characterize the extreme service temperature (minimum working temperature) of rubber materials.