Advantages of Cheapest Direct Driving Servo Motor
Advantages of Cheapest Direct Driving Servo Motor:
1. Direct drive. Cheapest Direct Driving Servo Motor and the driven workpiece are directly connected by rigid connection without intermediate links such as screw, gear, reducer, etc., which avoids the backlash, inertia, friction and rigidity of the transmission screw drive system to the greatest extent. insufficient problem.
2. High speed. The normal peak speed of Cheapest Direct Driving Servo Motor can reach 5-10m/s; the speed of the traditional ball screw is generally limited to 1m/s, and the amount of wear is also high.
3. Cheapest Direct Driving Servo Motor has high acceleration. Due to the non-contact friction between the mover and the stator, the motor can achieve higher acceleration; larger motors can achieve acceleration of 3-5g, and smaller motors can achieve more than 30-50g (wire welding machine); usually DDR is mostly used for high acceleration, and DDL is used for high speed and high acceleration.
4. Cheapest Direct Driving Servo Motor has high precision. Due to the use of direct drive technology, the error caused by the intermediate mechanical transmission system is greatly reduced. The high-precision grating detection is used for position positioning to improve the system accuracy, which can make the repeated positioning accuracy within 1um, which can meet the application of ultra-precision occasions.
5. Wide range of motion speed. The running speed of Cheapest Direct Driving Servo Motor can be as low as 1um/s and as high as 10m/s, meeting the needs of various occasions.
6. Cheapest Direct Driving Servo Motor has low noise, simple structure, low maintenance cost, and can operate in a dust-free environment, etc.